April 6, 2017
Luncheon for Widows
210 Ormond Blvd.
Destrehan, La. 70047
Please RSVP-Cindy Lugo
April 21, 2017
ADM Daytime Retreat
Click here for more details.
June 8, 9, 10, 2017
Kingdom Fest 2017!
'Come Out of the Heat' Luncheon
1510 Lindberg Dr,
Slidell, LA 70458
Watch for details!
October 27-28, 2017
ADM Fall Retreat
Solomon Episcopal Conference Center
Loranger, LA 70446
Phone: (985) 748-6634
ADM Annual Christmas Luncheon!
"Mirror Mirror 7!" Conference for teenage girls and young adults! - Positive Encouraging K-LOVE
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. We believe that it is infallible and the final authority for who we are and how we are to live. (2 Timothy 3:16 - 17)
- We believe that there is one true God, existing eternally in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43: Isaiah 43:10-11; Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that man was originally created in the image of God; but through Adam’s sin, sin came into the world. We believe that man is unable to save himself from this original sin or any other sin, and must be saved. Man’s only hope of being saved, or redeemed, is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.(Genesis 1:26-31; Genesis 3:1-7; Psalm 51:5; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 2:14)
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and the Son of man; that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him. We believe that Jesus Christ was raised bodily on the third day and is seated at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for the saints. (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31; 35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:1-28; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 7:25; Hebrews 9:13-15; 1 John 2:1-2)
- We believe that salvation is a free gift wrought by grace alone, through faith in Jesus Christ. It is not the result of works, or any “good” deeds that can be done in order to ‘earn’ this free gift. It begins by godly sorrow which leads to true repentance toward the Lord Jesus Christ, and by the washing, regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 2:8-10; Philippians 2:12-12; Titus 3:3-7; John 1:12-13; 6:37-44; Acts 16:30-31; Romans 10:8-10)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Spirit. We believe this baptism is for all believers who ask for it. This experience is subsequent to the new birth. It is often evidenced by speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance as well as anointing and empowering believers for ministry and witness. (Matthew 3:11; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Acts 1:4, 8; Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the believer is able to live a holy life. This work of the Holy Spirit is a work of grace in the believer’s life and will continue until the second coming of our Lord. (Romans 8:5; Philippians 2:12,13; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; 2 Peter 3:18; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 3:12-14; 1 Corinthians 1:30; 1 John 2:29)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion as commanded in the Bible for all believers. This is a symbol of the believer’s identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Mathew 28:19; Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12; Acts 8:36-39) We believe Holy Communion is the symbol in which we express our sharing in the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:16)
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the believer. (Matthew 8:16,17; Isaiah 53:4,5; James 5;14, 15; 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in the priesthood of the believer. (1 Peter 2: 4,5; 1 Peter 2:9,10) We believe in the importance of every Christian to be involved in a local community of believers; the church. (Hebrews 10:23-25)
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ. He will return to the earth personally and visibly. (Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:20-28; 50-58; Philippians 3: 20-21; Revelation 19:1-21)
- We believe that those who have fallen asleep in Christ will be resurrected and translated together with those who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life will be consigned to everlasting punishment along with the devil, his angels, the beast, and the false prophet. The redeemed will look for the new heaven and the new earth, living forever with God in heaven. (Mathew 25:26; 1 Corinthians 15:35-58; 2 Corinthians 5:1-10; Philippians 3:20, 21; 2 Thessalonians 1:5-10; Ecclesiastes 12:7; Romans 5:12; Philippians 1:23; Titus 2:13; Revelation 21:1)